[Ltb-users] Working Password change but failing with token based change

Clément OUDOT clement.oudot at worteks.com
Tue Oct 1 21:29:29 CEST 2019

Le 01/10/2019 à 20:13, Christian Nicholson a écrit :
> So I've gotten everything working, and even managed to upgrade
> PHPMailer to the latest version for better OAuth support for mail.
>
> But I'm noticing a strange issue now that I can't quite explain,
> Password changes work fine normally, however email and token based
> changes seem to get an LDAP Modification error, as lacking the
> permissions to make the change. Based on the code it looks like the
> resettoken.php inherits the authentication credentials from the
> primary setting which is working, so I'm not sure why I'm getting a
> failure there.
>
> Any ideas or suggestions?

Hello,

for password change, it can bind as user as we have the old password
(see option who_change_password). But for password reset, as we don't
have the old user password, the change is always done as admin (see
options ldap_binddn and ldap_bindpw).

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

clement.oudot at worteks.com

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com