[Ltb-users] Working Password change but failing with token based change

Christian Nicholson christian at indelible.global
Tue Oct 1 20:13:33 CEST 2019

So I've gotten everything working, and even managed to upgrade PHPMailer to
the latest version for better OAuth support for mail.

But I'm noticing a strange issue now that I can't quite explain, Password
changes work fine normally, however email and token based changes seem to
get an LDAP Modification error, as lacking the permissions to make the
change. Based on the code it looks like the resettoken.php inherits the
authentication credentials from the primary setting which is working, so
I'm not sure why I'm getting a failure there.

Any ideas or suggestions?

*Christian Nicholson*
@GuardianCosmos