[Ltb-users] Self Service - Use of multiple LDAP servers with different bind dn/passwd

Sven Rensen srensen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:05:31 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I'm a happy user of the Self Service tool so far. But today I ran into
an issue that I can't seem to solve on my own.

I need to address (at least) two LDAP servers, each having their own
bind dn and password.

Now I know how to specify multiple LDAP server in config.inc.php, but
I can't figure out how to set multiple bind DN's and bind passwd's

So my working example is:

---
$ldap_url = "ldap://server01.mylabs.com ldap://server02.mylabs.com";
$ldap_binddn = "cn=myaccnt,cn=ServiceAccounts,dc=mylabs,dc=com";
$ldap_bindpw = "S3cr3tPass";
---

And server02 needs another binddn and bindpw.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Sven