[Ltb-users] Reset by SMS

Clément OUDOT clement.oudot at worteks.com
Tue Oct 23 12:00:10 CEST 2018

Le 23/10/2018 à 08:31, Sine Cabite a écrit :
> Dear Mr. Clement,
>
> Thank you for your prompt supports. Sorry also for the delayed reply.
> I'm still on the process of learning these SMS configuration things.
>
> Anyway I have another issue right now, some of our users are
> complaining about the reset password thru question and answer, because
> the answers that they entering in the web are saved, I can disable
> that settings in the browser itself or in a group policy but before
> doing that, is there a way that the default settings of LTB-SSP page
> will not save any information that you entered in the browser.

Hello,

good question, as the autocompletion behavior can differ depending the
browsers:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Security/Securing_your_site/Turning_off_form_autocompletion

The autocomplete can not be used on login/password forms, but we can
maybe add if to answer field.

Could you open a request on
https://github.com/ltb-project/self-service-password/issues?

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

clement.oudot at worteks.com

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com