[Ltb-users] "Cannot access LDAP directory" error when migrating to Centos7

Clément OUDOT clement.oudot at savoirfairelinux.com
Mon Sep 4 09:57:56 CEST 2017

Le 03/09/2017 à 14:06, Gray McCord a écrit :
> After much hacking around with ldapsearch, I discovered that the
> problem was the private SSL cert I am using from the AD server.  The
> client was not recognizing its CA, so I added the following to
> ldap.conf, and it cleared right up:
>
> TLS_REQCERT    never

Hi Gray,

this is indeed a solution, but not the safer one as you will never check
the AD certificate. If you has a previous installation working with AD
certificate, then you just need to copy the certificate file (AC
certificate, or server certificate if self-signed) and set the path in
TLS_CACERT.

See
https://ltb-project.org/documentation/self-service-password/latest/config_ldap

--
Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité