[Ltb-users] Option: Forgot your password? Reset by email

Miguel Angel Gonzalez maglez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 10:56:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to set up in other LDAP schema the LDAP tool. However, the
option: reset by email (resetbytoken.php), there is a problem, the password
is reset, but when I'm trying to login I receive the below message:

migueltest at server password:
You are required to change your LDAP password immediately.
Creating directory '/home/migueltest'.
Connection to server closed.

so it works, but I can't login to reset the password from the command line

I think the problem is with the Password Policy, but I can't figure out any
solution for now, but I have had another idea.

Can I use the script (resetbytoken.php) to reset the password and edit
the passwordexpirationtime with a specific value?  or if you can give me
any suggestion, I would appreciate them.

Cheers,
Miguel Gonzalez