[Ltb-users] Problem with sending link to reset

Christiano Liberato christianoliberato at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:46:35 CEST 2017

Hi,

I already have the tool working with password change in AD.
To reset the password via email, the system can send the link to my
company's mail server, to gmail and hotmail (who accept everything).
But for other servers, the uploaded link does not arrive.
What I understood was this: ltb only authenticates on my company's mail
server and sends the link through the server where it is installed. And
then the error that will occur is reverse DNS. And that's exactly it, see:

Oct  3 16:34:30 vm288 sm-mta[7030]: v92JpSLK001368: to=<user at domain.com>,
delay=23:43:02, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp, pri=12991167, relay=
mx3.domain.com. [200.xxx.xxx.xxx], dsn=4.7.1, stat=Deferred: 450 4.7.1
Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [201.xxx.xxx.xxx]

Error 450 4.7.1 is reverse DNS.

How to solve? Well, it would be the right tool not only to authenticate to
my company's mail server, but to send for it as well. So the message would
arrive because it has reverse set up.

Thanks!!!