[Ltb-users] Slow experience

jdelisle jdelisle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:51:39 CET 2017

All other PHP-based applications work great.  Again, I really don't think
the issue is happening server-side, it appears to be the browser doing
*something*, but I have no idea what or how to provide more info about
what's happening.

I can move the site to HTTP and provide packet captures during a
password-reset of a test account, if that helps.