[Ltb-users] Change Root DN password

playerum controle.um at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:41:00 CEST 2017

Hi...

Are you sure to use cn=config to store configuration?

That's right.. i'm not using cn=config, the command "slapcat -n0" did not
work.

If I use this setting (SLAPD_CONF_DIR) it will enable the OLC feature?

Is these the right command to "populate" the SLAPD_CONF_DIR?
slapcat -f /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/slapd.conf -F
/usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/slapd.d -n 0

Another question...
We ave samba integrated with OpenLDAP, to make he integration works after
the password change i only need to remove the "secrets.tdb" and use the
"smbpasswd" to create a new one?

: