[Ltb-users] reuse password et log

Clément OUDOT clem.oudot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 17:05:23 CEST 2014

>  Hi,

>  I just installed Self Service Password and everything seems to work fine
> except the following parameters:
>

> $ reset_request_log = "/data/ self-service-password";
>

> ls  -al /data/self-service-password -rw-rw-rw-1 apache apache
>  /data/self-service-password
>

> Which remains always empty despite  the correct rights.

This log is only used with reset by token feature:
http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/self-service-password/latest/config_tokens

Did you test this feature?

> And  the parameter below :
>

> # Do not reuse the same password as Currently
>
> $ pwd_no_reuse = true;
>

> I can always enter  the same password. How it should work? Should there be
> a place where are stored the old passwords?

This only check if new password is different from current password in the
standard password change form. This does not work if password is reset by
questions or tokens, as we have not the old password in this case.

Clément.