[Ltb-users] Self Service Password

Pierre Hennebois hennebois at saintjosephtoulouse.org
Wed Nov 20 09:34:28 CET 2013

Thank you Clément, you are right, I changed the wrong file.

I have a new error, the password is refuse. Is that it comes from the password strategy of my AD or it is an other thing ?

Pierre HENNEBOIS

2013/11/20 Pierre Hennebois <hennebois at saintjosephtoulouse.org>:

> The technical LDAP account didn't have the privilege to write password

> but I change it. But I have the same error.

> When I try to connect the AD without SSL, I don't have the same error,

> SSP says the password is bad (does it succeed to connect with LDAP ?).

> I send to you the LDAP settings that I have.

You should check the SSL parameters in ldap.conf. See http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/self-service-password/latest/config_ldap <http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/self-service-password/latest/config_ldap>

Clément.