[Ltb-users] help Self Service Password settings.

Pierre Hennebois hennebois at saintjosephtoulouse.org
Fri Nov 8 10:34:05 CET 2013

Hi,

I try to use Self Service Password, but I have a little problem.

When I try to change the password of a test user, the new password is
refuse.
Does it because my AD need special things in the password (1 special
char, 1 number, 1 uppercase and have a lengh of 8 chars minimum) ? the
both pwd I try to put to the test user respect all of that.

But That just the test part. for the real use, I want that users put
their login and email address and change their password.
How do I configure mail sending ? I work on a debian server.

Thanks for your future answers,

Pierre HENNEBOIS