[Ltb-users] Red Hat 6.4

Rodney Simioni rodney.simioni at verio.net
Tue Jun 25 19:06:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have heard in Red Hat 6.4  that they did away with the slapd.conf file
and to only use /etc/openldap/ldap.conf.

But when I downloaded 2.4.35 and noticed in the slapd init script that
it had SLAPD_CONF="$SLAPD_PATH/etc/openldap/slapd.conf"

Should I leave that there?

Nene

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.