[Ltb-users] How to increase the File descriptor limit

Ramesh Kumar ramesh at slideshare.com
Thu Jul 18 14:12:11 CEST 2013

Thanks Clement. I had figured that out while starting/restarting the
service it showed like this:
/slapd: [INFO] Using*/etc/default/slapd* for configuration//
//slapd: [INFO] Launching OpenLDAP configuration test...//
//slapd: [OK] OpenLDAP configuration test successful/

Got the idea from there... anyways thanks man, you always helpful.

Thanks
Ramesh