[Ltb-users] OpenLDAP slave-master synchronization problem

Tian Zhiying tianzy1225 at thundersoft.com
Thu Feb 28 06:50:10 CET 2013

Hello,

I have two openldap servers, and have configured the master-slave synchronization, but have a problem:

When an entry in master server is changed it is automatically changed in the slave server.
But, when an entry in slave server is changed it is not automatically changed in the master server.

In the slave server slapd.conf config file, I've set up “updateref ldap://192.168.100.11:389“ , the 192.168.100.11 is my master server.

Can you help me? Thank you very much.

Tian Zhiying