[Ltb-users] Active Directory LDAPS issue

Clément OUDOT clem.oudot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 17:19:01 CET 2013


2013/2/7 Scott Owen <sowen at edzone.net>

>
> Got it !!!!
>
> I have a suspicion that I may have had a couple issues.
>
> I changed the $ldap_url line as per your suggestion...
>
> $ldap_url = "ldaps://myserver.almaschools.net ";
>
> I was then getting this error:
> LDAP - User XXXXXX not found, referer:
>
> After looking at the "change.php" code, I realized that this error was
> AFTER the LDAPS bind etc.... and seemed to be a search error...
> I went back to the config.inc.php file and verified that I had entered
> the appropriate base variable.
>
> I had downloaded a better text editor (and quit using wordpad/notepad), to
> read the "change.php" code, and as soon as I opened and saved the
> config.inc.php file, everything started magically working.
>
> I strongly suspect that I had a errant carriage return or space somewhere
> in the code, that just opening and closing the file with a REAL editor
> fixed the issue.
>
> Thank you for your help, and thank you again for the wonderful scripts.
>



Great! Thanks for your feedback.


Clément.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ltb-project.org/pipermail/ltb-users/attachments/20130207/62096cb7/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the ltb-users mailing list