[Ltb-users] LDAP tool box

Jignesh Patel jignesh at icare.com
Wed Nov 14 22:24:36 CET 2012

Ok I just subscribed to the group. Now I have bunch of questions.

How is LDAP tool box project different then openLDAP?
Does this project supports HDB(not BDB) database?
Does LTB has any utility like http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page?
As you said LTB installs open LDAP at different location so does that mean we need to uninstall existing config(i.e. RPM) and re-install?
Under what licensing term LTB gets delivered?

-Jignesh