[Ltb-users] hello all (and a trouble with smb passwords)

Enio Marconcini eniorm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:26:02 CEST 2012

Hello guys.

The LTB is simply amazing! It works very fine here.
I have just one trouble: all my users, someone needs default password and
samba passwords, but another users only default password and not smb
password.

By default I had setup LTB to change smb password service. But when a
normal user (that do not use samba) try to change his password, this error
is displayed:

Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: missing terminating ] for
character class at offset 2 in /site/www/
enio.pro.br/ldap/lib/functions.inc.php on line 153 Warning:
ldap_mod_replace(): Modify: Object class violation in /site/www/
enio.pro.br/ldap/lib/functions.inc.php on line 257

Password was refused by the LDAP directory

what can I do in this case?

--
*ENIO RODRIGO MARCONCINI*
@eniomarconcini <http://twitter.com/eniomarconcini>