[Ltb-users] Self Service Password: Can't contact LDAP server

Clément OUDOT clem.oudot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:33:37 CET 2011

Le 10 novembre 2011 10:23, Yann BAJARD <ybajard at smartwavesa.com> a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I test with php 5.2.17 but there is still the problem.
> It seems that the ldap.conf file is not read. I copied it in C:\ and
> C:\Windows but it doesn't work.
> I read in http://adldap.sourceforge.net/wiki/doku.php?id=ldap_over_ssl that
> this file should be located like HOME variable, but this variable is not
> present in the php configuration (phpinfo()).
>
> Do you have any suggestions ?

Hello Yann,

please answer to the list.

I never installed this on Windows Server, so I am sorry, but I can't
help you a lot.

You can try to look in php.ini to see if there is a HOME variable, or
add it manually as windows environment variable.

Reading this, it should depend on how your PHP was compiled:
http://www.wampserver.com/phorum/read.php?1,32277

Clément.