[Ltb-users] LDAP Tool Box

MEKLAT Jonathan jonathan.meklat at effitic.com
Thu Feb 10 14:40:55 CET 2011

Hello,

I have write the last time for a problem which I meet with the
authentification LDAP on the application.

Grace to you I was able to understand certain errors but I have one.

Apparently the users can't change the password on the application. I obtain
the following error:

Warning: ldap_bind () function.ldap-bind ]: Unable to bind to server: Can' t
contact LDAP server in / the Var / www / password / pages / change.php we
line 68

You said to me that the connection with LDAP necessarily had to be made with
LDAPS. I thus installed all the services of certificates on my server and
now the connection LDAPS work on the domain controler.

On the other hand I do not still understand what I have to make of the
highly-rated of the application.

Here is my configuration:

*	LDAP
Ldap_url = " ldaps: // server.domain.extensionl:636 ";
Ldap_binddn = " cn=Manager, ou=utilisateurs, dc=domain, dc=extension ";
Ldap_bindpw = " password ";
Ldap_base = " ou=utilisateurs, dc=domain

ad_mode = true;

Do I have to put the certificate on my web server ? How can I do that ?

Thank you for your help please ?

Regards

Jonathan MEKLAT

Informatique Interne

cid:image008.png at 01CA4C2A.7EA37760

/ 19, Rue du Général FOY 75008 PARIS/

/ t +33 (0) 1 58 22 81 40 / f +33 (0) 1 42 93 76 29 / interne 3181

/ gsm +33 (0)6 85 43 09 54 /

/ e  <mailto:informatique.interne at effitic.com>
informatique.interne at effitic.com/

/ e  <mailto:jonathan.meklat at effitic.com> jonathan.meklat at effitic.com/

/  <http://www.effitic.com/> www.effitic.com /

cid:image009.png at 01CA4C2A.7EA37760 Adoptez l'éco-attitude.
N'imprimez ce mail que si c'est vraiment nécessaire