[Ltb-users] Ppolicy issue.

Evo emitev at voxeo.com
Fri Nov 13 00:04:51 CET 2009

You are a genius!!!!!! All this time I have been trying with the rootdn and
thinking that it does not work...... :) I has been fine all along. Just
testing with the rootdn and it allows me to do anything..... Thanks for your
quick reply guys I really felt that I am in a dead end.....

Sorry for all the emails I was panicking that I loosing my job.

Thanks a lot guys you are the best. Rock on!!!!!!!!!!