[Ltb-users] check_password module for Debian

Smaïne Kahlouch smainklh at free.fr
Sat Dec 12 10:20:07 CET 2009

-------- Message initial --------
De: Clément OUDOT <clem.oudot at gmail.com>
À: smainklh at free.fr
Cc: ltb-users at lists.ltb-project.org
Sujet: Re: [Ltb-users] check_password module for Debian
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:22:57 +0100

2009/12/10  <smainklh at free.fr>:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know how to install the check_password module on a Debian server.
> I tried to compile it but i actually didn't understand how to use the options.
>
> Is there somebody who could figure it out ?
> Is there a debian package ?
>
> Thanks for your help.

Hello,

compilation options are listed here:
http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/openldap-ppolicy-check-password

You need OpenLDAP source code (and some libraries built after
./configure in this source code)

There is no Debian package, but an RPM package.

Clément.

Hi thanks for the answer but it's not what i was waiting for.
It's actually not enough accurate, I can't use slapd package that comes with debian ?
Do i have to reinstall my server with the options ?

What are these options ?
What are the libraries you talking about ?

Regards
Grifith