[Ltb-users] OpenLDAP check password pwdChecker module

Mariusz Kownacki kownackimk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 12:00:46 CET 2009

*
> > I found a website with your pwdChecker module and from what I read, it should be great! Hoever, I have some problems compiling it
**> on RH5.4 64bit (2.6.18-164.el5 #1 SMP Tue Aug 18
15:51:48 EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux). The problem is, I
cannot locate portable.h file.
**> >
> > Could you point me please, where should
**> I look for it? Your help would
be greatly appreciated!
**> >
> > ---
> > check_password.c:9:22: error: portable.h: No such file or directory
> > ---
**>
> Hi Mariusz,
>
> please use the
mailing
> lists to get help, some smarter people than me
> can maybe answer quicker ;)
>
> For your problem, you have to install first OpenLDAP devel files (just
> get OpenLDAP
source), and set the LDAP_INC build
> parameter to OpenLDAP
> source installation. For example:
>
> $ make LDAP_INC="-I/usr/include/openldap/include

-I/usr/include/openldap/servers/slapd"
*
Well, problem is the same, missing portable.h

Part of what is this file? I got openldap-devel installed. Tried to
find portable.h with find but it
does not seem to be within openldap-src nor openldap-devel packages.

Any help greatly appreciated ;)

Regards,
Mariusz