[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #873] (New) Can't reset password when using sendtoken

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Mon Sep 5 11:14:56 CEST 2016

Issue #873 has been reported by Thomas Mayer.

Bug #873: Can't reset password when using sendtoken
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/873

Author: Thomas Mayer
Assigned to:
Category: Self Service Password
Target version: self-service-password-?

I can reset my password when I use the action "change" of the website.
When I use "sendtoken" i get an ldap 19 error - constraint violation.
I tried the same password for both methods.