[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #863] Password Token Expiring

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Mon May 23 19:52:56 CEST 2016

Issue #863 has been updated by Jeff G.

My original explanation of the issue is wrong. I may have figured out what's happening, but still looking into a fix. If a user is not already authenticated in CAS, they are redirected to login to CAS. I believe the token is consumed during this page load and hence it is expired after they properly authenticate on the page.

I'll need to see if the CAS code is sitting before or after the token consumption.
Bug #863: Password Token Expiring
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/863