[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #858] recaptcha / Proxy

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Sat May 14 14:58:35 CEST 2016

Issue #858 has been updated by Thomas Duchene.

UP. Thanks.
Bug #858: recaptcha / Proxy
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/858

Author: Thomas Duchene
Assigned to:
Category: Self Service Password
Target version: self-service-password-?

Hi,

I use "self password Service 0.9". Everything works well. Thank you for this very utilile project.

The functionality of "recaptcha" requires that the server has Internet access to join the captcha Google service. I wish this access passes through my web proxy.

I work with Debian.
I tried with a proxy system and a proxy in php.ini but it does not work.

I do not see how.

Thanks for your help.