[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #859] (New) recaptcha / Proxy

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Thu Apr 21 16:30:25 CEST 2016

Issue #859 has been reported by Thomas Duchene.

Bug #859: recaptcha / Proxy
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/859

Author: Thomas Duchene
Assigned to:
Category: Self Service Password
Target version: self-service-password-?

Hi,

I use "self password Service 0.9". Everything works well. Thank you for this very utilile project.

The functionality of "recaptcha" requires that the server has Internet access to join the captcha Google service. I wish this access passes through my web proxy.

I work with Debian.
I tried with a proxy system and a proxy in php.ini but it does not work.

I do not see how.

Thanks for your help.