[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Feature #851] ldapi://

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Tue Apr 19 08:56:16 CEST 2016

Issue #851 has been updated by Michael Ströder.

File openldap-ltb-deb-851.diff added

Added trivial patch file openldap-ltb-deb-851.diff though I'm not sure about tags/2.4.16/ ...
Feature #851: ldapi://
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/851

Author: Michael Ströder
Assigned to: Clément OUDOT
Category: OpenLDAP RPM
Target version: openldap-rpm-?

One thing I always do is adding ldapi:// to this line:

SLAPD_SERVICES="ldapi:// ldap://$IP:$PORT ldaps://$SSLIP:$SSLPORT"

Any objections against shipping this as default in builds for all platforms?