[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Feature #659] (Closed) Partially hide mobile phone number, to prevent username to phone number lookups (privacy)

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Tue Jun 23 17:23:58 CEST 2015

Issue #659 has been updated by Clément OUDOT.

Status changed from Assigned to Closed
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Done in r371.

Note that the mobile number is still in plain text in an hidden field.
Feature #659: Partially hide mobile phone number, to prevent username to phone number lookups (privacy)
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/659