[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #683] slapd crash using smbk5pwd: undefined symbol: ldap_x_utf8s_to_wcs

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Thu Mar 27 20:59:53 CET 2014

Issue #683 has been updated by David Coutadeur.

% Done changed from 0 to 80

Problem seems to be corrected with newly generated packages.
next steps :
- packages to be tested in a more complete way
- modifications to be commited
- packages to be pushed in repository
Bug #683: slapd crash using smbk5pwd: undefined symbol: ldap_x_utf8s_to_wcs
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/683