[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #683] (New) slapd crash using smbk5pwd: undefined symbol: ldap_x_utf8s_to_wcs

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Wed Mar 26 10:59:45 CET 2014

Issue #683 has been reported by Marco Innocenti.

Bug #683: slapd crash using smbk5pwd: undefined symbol: ldap_x_utf8s_to_wcs
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/683

Author: Marco Innocenti
Assigned to:
Category: OpenLDAP DEB
Target version:

I've tried to use the amd64 version of the debian packages.
I got a crash trying to change a password using the smbk5pwd overlay.
I think there is a problem in the build as I get the following error:
/usr/local/openldap/libexec/slapd: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/openldap/libexec/openldap/smbk5pwd.so.0: undefined symbol: ldap_x_utf8s_to_wcs

Let me know if you need some other info.

Thank you very much!