[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #676] (Rejected) Adding schema to OpenLDAP

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Fri Mar 14 09:26:45 CET 2014

Issue #676 has been updated by Clément OUDOT.

Status changed from New to Rejected

Sorry, it is really a beginner question, and has nothing to do with SASL authentication. Read OpenLDAP admin guide: http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/
Bug #676: Adding schema to OpenLDAP
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/676

Author: alexandre allibert
Assigned to:
Category:
Target version:

Hi,

First thanks for your work !

I am testing your article "Pass-Trough authentication with SASL", and, it will perhaps seem childish, but I don't found how to add schema (particular inetorgperson) to OpenLDAP.
I made include         /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema in /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/slapd.conf but it's not better (/etc/init.d/slapd restart).
I tested add inetorgperson.ldif via ldapadd but no sucess too.

Is it possible that anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance,

AA