[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #650] (Closed) OpenLDAP-2.4.38 -- Assertion

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Tue Feb 4 08:59:54 CET 2014

Issue #650 has been updated by Clément OUDOT.

Status changed from New to Closed
Assigned to set to Clément OUDOT
Target version deleted (openldap-rpm-?)

RPM for 2.4.39 were just released, please upgrade.
Bug #650: OpenLDAP-2.4.38 -- Assertion
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/650

Author: Warron French
Assigned to: Clément OUDOT
Category: OpenLDAP RPM
Target version:

I have run into an Assertion on OpenLDAP-2.4.38 as submitted an ITS report to OpenLDAP.org already.

They have release a patch to fix the assertion problem, and I would like to request that the path be put into place to create the OpenLDAP-2.4.39 version in CentOS RPM format.

Can this be done?  I requested this last week, but I have not seen any replies.  I don't know if I posted it in the wrong place or where the correct place to post the request actually resides.

Please help,
Warron