[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Feature #594] (New) send e-mail through authenticated Gmail account

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Sun Jun 9 22:01:03 CEST 2013

Issue #594 has been reported by Manuel Arcângelo.

Feature #594: send e-mail through authenticated Gmail account
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/594

Author: Manuel Arcângelo
Assigned to:
Category: Self Service Password
Target version: self-service-password-?

Hello.

I'm evaluating Self Service Password and want to let you know about one change I had to make.
In order to send e-mail messages through Gmail servers I changed the send_mail function (see attached file).
I'm not sure if this is the right way to suggest an improvement, but I just think that others may have the same need I had.

Best regards.

Manuel Arcângelo