[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Feature #354] (Assigned) Send random generated password by SMS

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Sun Oct 23 16:44:30 CEST 2011

Issue #354 has been updated by Clément OUDOT.

Status changed from New to Assigned
Assigned to set to Clément OUDOT

Hi,

thanks a lot for your patch! I will study it soon, and see if we can include this in the next release.

Feature #354: Send random generated password by SMS
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/354