[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #349] (Rejected) Syncrepl provider not working with v2.4.26

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Fri Nov 25 16:51:02 CET 2011

Issue #349 has been updated by Clément OUDOT.

Status changed from Closed to Rejected
Assigned to set to Clément OUDOT
Target version deleted (openldap-rpm-2.4.27)
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Bug #349: Syncrepl provider not working with v2.4.26
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/349

Author: Nick Milas
Assigned to: Clément OUDOT
Category: OpenLDAP RPM
Target version:

Hello,

I have tried to migrate my current 2.4.22 to LTB 2.4.26 (as an RPM). This is a syncrepl provider server.

However, while everything works fine, syncrepl provider doesn't seem to work. All consumers do not receive data from the provider.

Here is my configuration:

<pre>
overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 100 10
syncprov-sessionlog 100
</pre>

Do I need a special module to be loaded? On consumers (using LTB) I don't use any additional module. The above configuration works fine with my 2.4.22 (with syncprov.la module), but no additional module was needed in LTB-based consumers.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Nick