[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Feature #308] SLAPI support in openldap-ltb RPMs

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Thu Mar 31 15:34:43 CEST 2011

Issue #308 has been updated by Nick Milas.

OK, thanks. I will look forward to the next release.
Feature #308: SLAPI support in openldap-ltb RPMs
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/308

Author: Nick Milas
Assigned to: Clément Oudot
Category: OpenLDAP RPM
Target version: openldap-rpm-?

Hello,

First, thank your for your great work on providing such valuable software for us out there.

I am currently testing your openldap RPMs (2.4.24 x86_64) including BDB package, on CentOS 5.5 with a view to installing in a production environment.