[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Feature #308] SLAPI support in openldap-ltb RPMs

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Wed Mar 30 14:34:05 CEST 2011

Issue #308 has been updated by Nick Milas.

No, Ι haven't tested it yet, but as far as I know there is no risk when having it compiled-in. The most current related info I have found is this: http://us.generation-nt.com/answer/bug-390954-slapd-compiled-withou-slapi-support-help-166802851.html but it's rather old, anyway.

I have asked in the openldap mailing list whether compiling with SLAPI support still disables ACL caching, but I haven't received any reply yet. Other than that, it seems no other risks are entailed, especially when no SLAPI plugins are used.

Nick
Feature #308: SLAPI support in openldap-ltb RPMs
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/308