[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Feature #308] (Assigned) SLAPI support in openldap-ltb RPMs

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Wed Mar 30 11:14:53 CEST 2011

Issue #308 has been updated by Clément Oudot.

Category set to OpenLDAP RPM
Status changed from New to Assigned
Assigned to set to Clément Oudot
Target version set to openldap-rpm-?

Hi Nick,

SLAPI is not an overlay, but a specific feature, which is not compiled by default in OpenLDAP. It is the configure option --enable-slapi.

As this is experimental, I don't know if this is risky to include it our packages. Have you already tested it?
Feature #308: SLAPI support in openldap-ltb RPMs
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/308