[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Feature #290] (Closed) Configure token lifetime

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Fri Mar 25 17:25:21 CET 2011

Issue #290 has been updated by Clément Oudot.

Status changed from Assigned to Closed
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Done in r162.

The lifetime is managed with PHP session configuration, and with a timestamp in the session.
Feature #290: Configure token lifetime
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/290

Author: Clément Oudot
Assigned to: Clément Oudot
Category: Self Service Password
Target version: self-service-password-0.5

Token is a PHP session, so we can configure globally the lifetime:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/session.configuration.php#ini.session.gc-maxlifetime

But we should have a parameter in config.inc.php to handle this.