[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Feature #295] checkLdapPwdExpiration.sh / minor issues

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Fri Mar 11 11:48:44 CET 2011

Issue #295 has been updated by Thomas Chemineau.

Hi Benjamin,

The first problem shoud be fixed by a configuration parameter. I will add it.

For the second one, I have not the infrastructure to be able to test ldap values. So it would be great if you could provide me some examples (the content of ${buffer_file} for exemple). So I could look at it.

Feature #295: checkLdapPwdExpiration.sh / minor issues
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/295