[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #327] (Assigned) initscript too verbose

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Fri Jun 17 22:01:20 CEST 2011

Issue #327 has been updated by Clément OUDOT.

Status changed from New to Assigned
Assigned to set to Clément OUDOT
Target version set to openldap-initscript-1.3

You are perfectly right. I will add your patch soon.
Bug #327: initscript too verbose
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/327

Author: Christophe Drevet
Assigned to: Clément OUDOT
Category: OpenLDAP init script
Target version: openldap-initscript-1.3

The initscript, associated with the logrotate script, is currently too verbose. As is, I receive daily mails for the "cron.daily" crontab job. I wish to receive a mail only on alerts.

May you add an option to shut it off unless what it is saying is really important like if slapd couldn't start ?

I join my patch to do this.

Thank you.