[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #301] (New) can't make check_password work

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Thu Feb 3 23:56:50 CET 2011

Issue #301 has been reported by Hanxin Wu.

Bug #301: can't make check_password work
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/301

Author: Hanxin Wu
Assigned to:
Category:
Target version:

I have openldap-2.4.21 installed in the latest Red Hat Linux VM. I was trying to make check_password function work by following the instruction at http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/openldap-ppolicy-check-password. But can never make it. If gurus here are willing to help, I would provide detailed info.
Thanks in advance.