[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #300] Warning Ldap_get_dn

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Thu Feb 3 09:42:00 CET 2011

Issue #300 has been updated by Clément Oudot.

Hello Jonathan,

See documentation here: http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/self-service-password/0.4/config_ldap#active_directory

You must use SSL (ldaps://) if you want to change user password on AD.

Please confirm this is ok, in order to close this issue.

Clément.
Bug #300: Warning Ldap_get_dn
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/300