[ltb-dev] [LDAP Tool Box - Bug #300] (Assigned) Warning Ldap_get_dn

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Wed Feb 2 16:00:58 CET 2011

Issue #300 has been updated by Clément Oudot.

Category set to Self Service Password
Status changed from New to Assigned
Assigned to set to Clément Oudot
Target version set to self-service-password-0.5

Hi,

your LDAP filter does not seem correct. Try:

<pre>
$ldap_filter = "(&(objectCategory=user)(sAMAccountName={login}))";
</pre>

Bug #300: Warning Ldap_get_dn
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/300