[Ltb-changes] [LDAP Tool Box (LTB)] page added: documentation:nagios-plugins:check_ldap_monitor_389ds
webmaster at ltb-project.org
webmaster at ltb-project.org
Thu Apr 18 11:44:31 CEST 2019
A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:
Date : 2019/04/18 11:44
Browser : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0
IP-Address : 184.108.40.206
Hostname : 220.127.116.11
Old Revision: ---
New Revision: http://ltb-project.org/documentation/nagios-plugins/check_ldap_monitor_389ds
Edit Summary: created
User : pcurie
====== Check 389DS cn=monitor information ======
===== Presentation =====
This Nagios plugin gets different information from 389DS cn=monitor backend like:
* Current connections
* Total connections
* Performance information
With performance data, it allows to create graph to follow evolution of these indicators.
===== Configuration =====
Required Perl modules:
===== Usage =====
$ perl check_ldap_monitor_389DS.pl -T type -H hostname [-p port] [-D binddn -P bindpw] [-m mode]
==== Mandatory Options ====
* **-H**: LDAP server hostname or IP, or LDAP URI
* **-w**: Warning threshold (except for version, currenttime, starttime, nbackends types)
* **-c**: Critical threshold (except for version, currenttime, starttime, nbackends types)
* **-T**: Type of information to check:
* version: current version of the ldap server
* threads: current number of active threads used for handling requests.
* currentconnections: current established connections
* totalconnections: total established connections
* dtablesize: the number of file descriptors available to the directory. Essentially, this value shows how many additional concurrent connections can be serviced by the directory.
* readwaiters: current number of threads waiting to read data from a client.
* opsinitiated: current number of operations the server has initiated since it started.
* opscompleted: current number of operations the server has completed since it started.
* entriessent: current number of entries sent to clients since the server started.
* bytessent: current number of bytes sent to clients since the server started.
* currenttime: current time of the server. The time is displayed in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) in UTC format.
* starttime: time when the server started. The time is displayed in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) in UTC format.
* nbackends: current number of back ends (databases) the server services.
==== Other options ====
* **-p**: LDAP server port (not working if LDAP URI is set in **-H**)
* **-D**: Bind DN
* **-P**: Bind password
* **-v**: Verbose
* **-V**: Print version and exit
* **-h**: Print help and exit
* **-f**: Performance data
* **-t**: Timeout
* **-F**: Filter of the LDAP search
* **-s**: Scope of the LDAP search
* **-b**: Base of the LDAP search
* **-m**: Mode (default: lesser):
* lesser: error is returned if found value is inferior to warning or critical level
* greater: error is returned if found value is superior to warning or critical level
===== Download =====
This plugin, along with all other Nagios plugins from this site, can be [[:download#monitoring|downloaded]] in a single archive.
This mail was generated by DokuWiki at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ltb-changes